Tuesday, December 13, 2005
I’ve been tagged again, this time for a different list, actually a very basic one.
Here’s the assignment
Name simple pleasures that you like most, then pick people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use 5 things that someone else has already used
I’d like to thank Normal Jew for tagging me.
1) Listening to music while lying in a warm bath, in a tub long enough so that I don’t have to bend my knees, which get cold out of the water.
2) Waking up, rolling over, damning the morning and my need to get out of bed, and subsequently discovering I can still stay in for an hour or more.
3) Getting to leave early from work.
4) My Chavrusa canceling our session when I’m too tired.(I made a deal with myself not to cancel because of tiredness, otherwise we’d never learn)
5) Playing with a baby and be able to return it to its parents when it’s been enough for me, when he gets difficult or when all of sudden he gets a tad heavier : ).
I’m tagging everyone on my LINKS list, of course those who've been tagged before for the same list are exempt!
lol- the bath one is funny. I would never have that prob seeing as I'm just 5 feet...
Eshet-I suppose so, but just this once :)
Mcareyah-that's what I like about blogging, in real life (here) I'd never find someone who could relate.
I wish I could listen to music while in a bathtub. I am too busy 'thinking' about the music I hear!!
Thanks for the tag, by the way.
Evangelia-This is so cool, when I mention this problem to friends they think I'm crazy. On my blog I find someone who agrees. Thanks
Frumgirl-Yes you have been,i'll be on the look for your answers.
because its clear that they are having very little physical pleasure according to my friend
Links to this post: