.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 29, 2005

 

Questions Galore-Interviewed By Chayale

Chayala took the time to Interview me, thanks I enjoyed the questions.
If anyone would like to inteview me or be interviewed, just leave a note.

Chayala's Questions
  1. How do you start your mornings?
  2. If you could be a Muppet, which one would it be and why?
  3. Let's say you had a million frequent flyer miles. Where is your first destination?
  4. Do you squeeze or roll the toothpaste tube?
  5. Would you be willing to be an astronaut on the next mission to the moon?

My Answers

1)
The hardest part is getting out of bed.
Once this is done I walk over to the kitchen take my morning medication and drink a cup or two of Coca Cola.
I don’t like coffee but I need caffeine in the morning.
In between I also get dressed and check on my downloads.

2)
Well I’d have to say Kermit or Miss Piggy because they are the only ones I remember.
I was never much of Muppet fan, so I really don’t recall the names or characteristics of the puppets.
I did enjoy the 3D show featuring them in Disneyworld though.

3)
Israel as you would expect, where else can one walk around in a Shopping center and buy Kosher pizza and ice cream? Not to mention there’s no place like the Kotel to pour out a Jewish heart in prayer.

4) I started out by rolling it out for maximum use, but my wife didn’t bother to follow my lead so I just gave up. I still make an effort to empty it as much as I can.

5) No!

I don’t believe that exploring the universe or moon for that matter, à la Star Trek, will ever bring about any beneficial, life altering change here on earth.

Disclaimer: It could my defensive side answering here. In the shape I’m in, there’s no chance I’ll ever be allowed even in the testing area of a spaceship :)

The Rules

1) Leave me a comment saying "interview me please."

2)I will respond by asking you five questions ( not the same as above)

3)You will update your blog/site with the answeres to the questions.

4) You will include ths explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5) When others comment asking to be interviewd you will ask them five questions.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Powered by WebAds